Following the directions in the book that I have, I had to stir the mixture to trace.
So, the soap traced. I added the last of the oils, I turned on the crock pot for it to cook on low. I set my timer for half an hour and waited. When it went off for the first time, I was apprehensive. It looked like it was separating. I tested it after I stirred it until it mixed again. It was neutral. I set the timer for another half an hour and waited. I went back after a half an hour, and I found this:
I was excited! It looks like I have soap ready for molding. So…
Now I wait until it cools so I can cut it. After this, I will take a picture of a patch of eczema on my hand. I will use the soap and document the after for two weeks.