The weather is getting colder, the leaves are changing, and I am itching to heat up the oven and get baking! This year, I am going to try tweak old recipes, and try out new ones! I may even come up with some of my own creations. This is out of necessity. You see, my husband is allergic to artificial additives, and I am allergic to dairy. The recipes, for an added bonus, will be dairy free and gluten free (Well, some will be gluten free.). After I try it and see how it comes out, I will video myself making the goodies. The format for the videos will be:
- An opening with the recipe and price list.
- This will be adjusted according to how much of the ingredients I am using.
- A shot of the finished product.
- This will be a picture of the previous time I made it.
- A video (or video playlist) of me making or cooking the item.
- YouTube only allows about 15 minutes of video time; so, most of the vids will probably in more than one part.
As always, you are welcome to comment and request stuff in the comments below the videos. There is also a page on the Angels’ Muse Enterprises where you can hire me to come and cook for your event.
I hope you will like my Kitchen Alchemy Series.