6oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
2 tsp EVOO
1 tbsp Raw Sliced Almonds
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1/8 tsp pick sea salt
1 pinch fennel, ground
1 pinch Rosemary, ground
1/2 cup chopped frozen (or fresh) spinach
1/4 cup Pure Orange Juice (I used Simply Orange)
1/4 cup 100% Cranberry Juice
1/8 tsp Ginger
1/8 tsp clove powder
1/8 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp raw sugar
1/2 tbsp vegan butter
1/2 tbsp Brown Rice Flour
2 Ounces Brown Rice Spaghetti noodles
1. In pot 3/4 full of water, add salt and olive oil. Bring this to a boil, break noodles in half, and add noodles. Boil noodles for 16 minutes.
Do the following steps when there is 10 minutes left on the timer for the noodles:
2. In a saute skillet, melt the butter. Add the spices, sugar, and then the juices. Thicken the sauce with the flour. Turn the heat down to simmer. Stir occasionally.
3. Thinly slice the chicken, and place it in a mixing bowl with the Sea Salt. Add more salt, if desired.
4. If you are using frozen spinach, place the spinach in a strainer, and run cold water over it until it defrosts. Squeeze the water out.
5. In another pan, heat the oil and saute the garlic. Add the Almonds, stirring all the while. The heat should be on medium.
6. Add the spices.
7. Add the Chicken. The pan should be on med to high heat. Stir vigorously to cook evenly.
8. When the chicken is almost done, add the spinach. Stir until the chicken is cooked, and take it off the heat.
9. Stir in noodles.