First Guest reblog. I have been reading her posts for a long while now, and I decided to share some of her recipes with you. I hope you enjoy them!
I have so much lettuce and arugula growing right now I’m searching for new and delicious salad recipes. I love this salad – it is light and perfect for a main meal! The dressing takes it over the top. Even if you don’t like goat cheese, another cheese would work just as well. Enjoy!
Mixed Greens & Strawberry Salad with Chicken, Goat Cheese & Avocado Recipe
Mixed greens tossed with sliced strawberries, chopped cooked chicken, avocado, crumbled goat cheese and sliced almonds in a simple honey citrus vinaigrette
- 8 cups mixed greens, well rinsed and drained
- 4 cups grilled chopped chicken
- 1-1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 medium avocado, cubed
- ¼ red onion, sliced very thinly
- ¼ cup sliced almonds or chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoon orange…
View original post 102 more words