2- 1 inch headpins (The ones in the picture are 1-1/2 inch)
2-6mm glass pearls any color (I used champagne)
2-4mm glass pearls lighter color than the first pair (I used white)
4-6mm silver spacers
2 earring posts
2 earring backs
Round nose pliers
Everything used is silver plated
1. Place the beads and spacers as shown.
2. Measure a space 3/4 of an inch from the bottom end of the headpin.
3. Cut the excess wire off.
4. With the tip of the round nose pliers, curl the end of the wire.
5. Now with the pliers squeezing the loop, bend it in the other direction.
6. Open the loop by turning it sideways. Never bend it back to bend it open.
7. Hook the post up to it, and slide the back onto the post.
8. Repeat the steps to make the second one.
Until next time, God Bless, and keep crafting.