Yep, Sugar free and no Splenda or refined sugars!!! YAY
1/4 Gluten free oats
1/4 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup almond milk
1/4 cup water, filtered
1/2 large banana
1/4 cup raw cashews soaked overnight
2 dates and 2 apricots soaked overnight
1. Place the oats and milks in a glass or Ninja mixer, and place in the refrigerator overnight.
2. Let the nuts and dried fruits soak over night. I used filtered water.
3. The next morning strain the dried fruit. Strain and rinse the cashews.
4. Place the cashews and the 1/4c of water in the blender and blend until smooth.
5. Add dried fruit, banana and strawberries
6. Blend until smooth and enjoy!
Makes 1-16 ounce smoothie that stays with you until lunch.