or what someone who studies natural health eats when her stomach is doing flips.
4 Cups of water
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp parsley (good for digestion)
1/2 tsp fennel (good for digestion)
1 tsp tarragon
2 cloves garlic, whole (immune system booster)
1/4 sweet onion
1 1/2 large carrots, chunked
1 1/2 large celery stalks, chunked
2 small vine ripened tomatoes, chunked
1 chicken leg, whole
1 Cup rice, precooked
- Place all ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Turn down to a simmer, and simmer for about an hour.
- Take meat of off the chicken leg, and place the meat and bone back into the pot,
- Take some of the vegetables, tomatoes and garlic, and blend in a blender.
- Stir back into the soup, and let it simmer for another 30 minutes, stirring every once in a while.
- Place some into a bowl and enjoy.