Handing out business cards in order to start my business in the right direction has garnered lots of questions. One of these is if I teach jewelry and craft classes. The later was from two assisted living community directors. I said “yes” to everyone, which lead to me starting a new page on my blog which will eventually include pricing for classes.
Yes, classes for crafts and jewelry. Now to list what kind.
- Cleaning and maintaining your jewelry
- Jewelry repair
- How to make earrings-three different kinds and how to convert earrings
- How to string beads
- How to string Pearls
- Different ways to close necklace strands.
- Multi-strand necklaces
- Introduction to wire jewelry
- How to make a wire necklace and bracelet
- How to incorporate chain into your pieces
As I come up with more class ideas, I will be making more posts. I will also be adding the prices for the classes to the page. Payments are through PayPal. There will be a separate page for schools and assisted living communities that wish to inquire.
God bless and stay crafty!